Our staff and physicians are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of personalized and compassionate care. You can expect to spend between 1-2 hours in our office for your first visit, which will include paperwork, visual acuity and eye pressure measurements, dilation, and examination of the eye and retina by a physician followed by an explanation by the physician of his findings and recommendations. We take special care to make sure all of your questions, and the questions of your family members, are answered. In addition, your first visit may include special testing to aid the physician in diagnosis. Depending on your ocular condition, some treatments may be rendered on your first visit.
To expedite your first visit we kindly ask you for the following:
• Completed New Patient Forms (link)
• A list of all medications and eye drops you are currently taking
• Any contact lenses or glasses you currently wear
• Your current insurance cards
• Referrals from your primary care physician if your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist
• A valid picture identification card